Life's Missing Instruction Manual

Welcome to the official blog for Dr. Joe Vitale's forthcoming latest book, "Life's Missing Instruction Manual: The Guidebook You Didn't Get at Birth." Due in stores March 7. (Wiley, 2006)

Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's a #1 bestseller!

In case you haven't noticed, my latest book Life's Missing Instruction Manual : The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at Birth has been a #1 bestseller on www.Amazon.com since it was released three days ago.

I am beyond pleased.

Joe
www.mrfire.com

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Andrew Griffiths said...

Congratulations Joe. I picked up a copy of Life's Instruction Manual at the airport (in Australia) recently. It is FANTASTIC. I am busy recommending it to pretty much everyone via my blog, twitter and seminars. A diverse range of inspiration and advice from some great people.

Thank you.

Andrew Griffiths
http://www.andrewgriffiths.com.au

 

Post a Comment

<< Home